Contributed by Karmela Yahyakashani
- Small cars or people
- Cut out stars
- Stack of cards that have lateral directions.
- i.e. Left 1 space, Right 2 spaces.
- (the game can become advanced by adding East and West directions, and/or adding additional streets to make it North and South).
How to Play
Objective of the game is to make it to the finish line with the most stars.
- Place the cards face down on the game board.
- You can choose which player goes first.
- Pick a card and move the car based on what the card says (the card can make you change your directions= ex. If you’re moving Right to reach the finish line and the card you pick says “Left 1 Space” you have to turn around and go left 1 space.)
- When you reach the fork in the road you can choose which way you want to go.
- If you reach the stop sign, you lose a turn.
- If you’re card stops on a space with a star, collect a star cutout. Stars can be collected to receive a prize after a chosen number are earned, or they can be used to determine who goes first for the next game.
- Complete the game by reaching the finish line.